Monday, September 6, 2010

STRANGER DANGER!

Today, Nolan, Jacob, & I were at the mall. I took the opportunity to teach Jacob about strangers. Nolan was helping with pointers on how to attack a stranger, although Jacob kept referring to them as "bad guys".
Nolan told Jacob "When you get as tall as me, you can hit them in the adams apple". But just in case you have a thought of kidnapping Jacob, BEWARE! His preferred way to ward of strangers is by "High YAH, and "Kicking them in the private parts" followed by more "High Yahs" then a little biting. You get the picture. But he cannot fight without the "High yahs" he claims. It gives him more "powers". So then we practiced saying "Stranger Danger, I don't know you!" in the car (Just in case it ever happened). Later, when we were walking around. Jacob found a new "stranger" but He knew he wasn't a bad guy, Cause he had on a  "cool shirt"!
::sigh::

1 comment:

  1. you need to follow me!! lol

    tell me how you got that widget for sharing your posts. ... PLEASE

    ReplyDelete